Wednesday, 8 July 2009

Skype

One thing that I've noticed since I started my blog, is I'm noticing things that inspire me and interest me even more than before. Dont get me wrong, since we started this course I do notice things and pick up on things more than I ever would before, but even more so since I've actually got a place to talk about them!

I saw this little advertsiment on the channel 4 website earlier today, so I decided to pop it on the blog, because I think that it's style and look allow for it to capture peoples attention. I think that because the blue lips are the only thing that people can see, it allows for us as viewers to concentrate more on what is actually being said.

We as viewers have the option to turn both the subtitles and the sound on and off. This is a nice option for us, suggesting that the creators want the user to feel in control, therefore trying to be as user friendly as possible.


http://www.channel4.com

No comments:

Post a Comment