Well I've just been on NCC website to see if there was any new, cool stuff and these designs for t-shirts and the one for the hoody really stood out to me.



http://www.neasdencontrolcentre.com
I think that the designs are unique in style, one of the things that I love about NCC. The simplicity in the use of line and basic shpaes makes the designs seem bold and eye catching. I think these designs are definately one that I would buy myself. I love the colours that they have choen, especially the combination of the orange desing on the light grey hoody.
Heres an image of the 'Beams T' shop where the clothing is being sold:

http://www.neasdencontrolcentre.com
This looks like an aewsome shop, I wish we had one in Manchester!



http://www.neasdencontrolcentre.com
I think that the designs are unique in style, one of the things that I love about NCC. The simplicity in the use of line and basic shpaes makes the designs seem bold and eye catching. I think these designs are definately one that I would buy myself. I love the colours that they have choen, especially the combination of the orange desing on the light grey hoody.
Heres an image of the 'Beams T' shop where the clothing is being sold:

http://www.neasdencontrolcentre.com
This looks like an aewsome shop, I wish we had one in Manchester!
No comments:
Post a Comment