Shift the Balance!
This is another animation by Russel Brooke that I found on Passion Pictures website. I think that by taking a qwerky approach to the piece; he has brought a little humor to it, without detracting from the intended message.
http://www.passion-pictures.com
The way that the colour has been stripped down to black and white works well and complements the animations simplicity in the use of line and shape. The audio also works very well with the visuals. It isn't to loud and as the scene builds to reveal the outcome of the piece the audio does to. The audio isn't overbearing and I think that this also makes the piece however simple in style, work well as it appears clean and crisp.
http://www.passion-pictures.com
The way that the colour has been stripped down to black and white works well and complements the animations simplicity in the use of line and shape. The audio also works very well with the visuals. It isn't to loud and as the scene builds to reveal the outcome of the piece the audio does to. The audio isn't overbearing and I think that this also makes the piece however simple in style, work well as it appears clean and crisp.
No comments:
Post a Comment