I found this video on Youtube last week and I've finally got around to posting it!
Now, I know that finding videos on youtube can be a bit 'iffy' sometimes as people can post what they want wether real or not, so if this is a fake I appologize! However they've gone to a lot of trouble and expense if it is!
I've got to say this scene at the beginning of Sin City is one of my favourite scenes. The reason why I think that this is interesting is because of the camera angles within it, the way that the tensio builds in the film whe he is about the shoot the lady in the red dress and the overall look of the film. It is very interesting to see the way that the footage was recorded using the green screen; a technique that I hope we get a chnace to use in the studio upstairs in photography at some point.
http://www.youtube.com
Now, I know that finding videos on youtube can be a bit 'iffy' sometimes as people can post what they want wether real or not, so if this is a fake I appologize! However they've gone to a lot of trouble and expense if it is!
I've got to say this scene at the beginning of Sin City is one of my favourite scenes. The reason why I think that this is interesting is because of the camera angles within it, the way that the tensio builds in the film whe he is about the shoot the lady in the red dress and the overall look of the film. It is very interesting to see the way that the footage was recorded using the green screen; a technique that I hope we get a chnace to use in the studio upstairs in photography at some point.
http://www.youtube.com
No comments:
Post a Comment