Friday, 17 July 2009

New Edit

This is a new edit of the After Effects piece I put together last week. I've done a few tutorials and had a play over the last week or so and decided to change things around a bit.



In this edit I started having a go at making particaular layers 3D, enabling me to suggest the idea of depth. In the last edit the camera zoomed into the tv screen housed on the bikes frame and the video played full screen. This was fine, but the pitch that this was to be used in was focussing on the use of screens on the back of the bike. To suggest that video would play on the screens I fealt that it was necessary to play around with the use of camreas in After Effects, in order to enable the perception of depth. Im pleased with how this turned out, but I'm sure that i'll still have a play.

1 comment: