After looking at the Audi Advert and talking about the Skoda I decided to take a look at their commercial which uses the idea of baking a cake.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/
For years Skodas haven't had the best reputation, however in recent years public oppinion has changed. This advert gives the impression that as well as the manufactures being a fun and exciting brand, a lot of time and care is put into the production of their cars.
Whilst looking for the advert I found something really qwirky on the Dailymails website. A set of instructions on how to bake the Skoda cake:


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/
Maybe its worth giving it a go!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/
For years Skodas haven't had the best reputation, however in recent years public oppinion has changed. This advert gives the impression that as well as the manufactures being a fun and exciting brand, a lot of time and care is put into the production of their cars.
Whilst looking for the advert I found something really qwirky on the Dailymails website. A set of instructions on how to bake the Skoda cake:


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/
Maybe its worth giving it a go!
No comments:
Post a Comment