Tuesday, 7 July 2009

After effects

Since I started this course I've always been interetesd in getting to know after effects and wanted to have a play. So I started looking on the internet for some tutorials and had a go yesterday. Whilst looking on the internet I stumbled across this piece. The video wasn't made by a pro, it was just a nice example that I found of what could be created in after effects.

This piece is not a perfect piece. It's too loud in areas and some of the audio overlaps each other, but I really like the way that the creators ideas are suggested.


http://www.youtube.com

Now I've seen this piece it's inspired me to have a go myself and have a look for some more composite work as this is possibily an area that I see myself going into. I might even post my own attempt at my after effects composition, but it depends how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment