I posted some info about after effects the other day and how looking at examples of work by designers and on the internet had inspired me to create a piece myself.
Over the last couple of months I have been doing some work for a guy based in London. The company is a marketing company with a diference. The company, 'London Pedicabs' operating out of Canary Warf, is now one of the contries larges Pedicab company. The company is a unique company making it's money by selling advertising campaigns. From big companies such as Vodafone, Tesco, Mastercard, Channel 4's Big Brother, O2 and Savanna Cider to name a few.
Some of the work I've created over the past months for the ranges from PhotoShop compositions, to 3D modelling and most recently my attempts at combining all three in my first attempt at using after effects.
3D Modelling:





After Effects piece:
Forgive me for the speed of the camera as it zooms into the TV screen on the bike. I do plan to slow this down, but when I put it together I was a bit blurry eyed at 3am this morning!
This piece was created as part of a bid for transport for the Olympic Village in London for the 2012 games. Integrating the most recent TV advert within the piece. Due to the nature of the company, rickshaw bikes are an ideal mode of transport for the Olympic Village, due to the nature of the newely established partnership with EDF and the Olympic 2012 comission for a greener Britain.
I think the reason why I am leaning towards wanting to create 2D work is because of the way that you can integrate lots of different elements within it. From 3D work, with video but also sitll having the opportunity to create visual effects in a 2D sense.
Over the last couple of months I have been doing some work for a guy based in London. The company is a marketing company with a diference. The company, 'London Pedicabs' operating out of Canary Warf, is now one of the contries larges Pedicab company. The company is a unique company making it's money by selling advertising campaigns. From big companies such as Vodafone, Tesco, Mastercard, Channel 4's Big Brother, O2 and Savanna Cider to name a few.
Some of the work I've created over the past months for the ranges from PhotoShop compositions, to 3D modelling and most recently my attempts at combining all three in my first attempt at using after effects.
3D Modelling:





After Effects piece:
Forgive me for the speed of the camera as it zooms into the TV screen on the bike. I do plan to slow this down, but when I put it together I was a bit blurry eyed at 3am this morning!
This piece was created as part of a bid for transport for the Olympic Village in London for the 2012 games. Integrating the most recent TV advert within the piece. Due to the nature of the company, rickshaw bikes are an ideal mode of transport for the Olympic Village, due to the nature of the newely established partnership with EDF and the Olympic 2012 comission for a greener Britain.
I think the reason why I am leaning towards wanting to create 2D work is because of the way that you can integrate lots of different elements within it. From 3D work, with video but also sitll having the opportunity to create visual effects in a 2D sense.
No comments:
Post a Comment