Wednesday, 19 August 2009

Some new work by David Foldvari

Once again the power of the blog! When I came on this morning I saw that David Foldvari had posted on his blog saying that hed managed to update his website, I didn't even have to go looking.

Amongst his updates were some new pieces of his work, some editorial work and some other pieces. Here are a few of my favourites!

Today, for once it's too hot, which means that it's too hot for my brain to engage! So I'm going to quickly sum these pieces up in as few words as I can.

Democracy at it finest:

Well balanced composition, drawn to face through spot colour:

Simple use of spot colour, effective, creates impact:

Intriguing:

Nice idea:

Never to young, (or whats the phrase . . . "Your only as young as you feel", or is that "your only as old as the person your feeling!"

Sex sells:

http://www.davidfoldvari.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment