Wednesday, 12 August 2009

A Banks Project, More 2D!

Well, this could just be a phase but I'm still enjoying researching 2D Animation. This piece has been created using After Effects. I found it on YouTube when looking for 2D work.

It's quite easy to deduce that the piece is a music video, as the audio and visual work well together. The piece is energetic and vibrant and the synchronization between the audio, with the integration of animated elements is great to see. The piece really comes alive before our eyes.



http-//www.youtube.com/

I think that sometimes it's good to see amateur work, that hasn't been created by people working in the commercial world. Generally the pieces are not as refined, but the work is sometimes more experimental, which is great for me to see as 2D animation is a fairly new subject area for me in terms of what I'm trying to create myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment