Sunday, 2 August 2009

David Foldvari

One thing that I really like about the way that blogger works, is the way that when people on your blog list update their blogs it lets you know. This is great as it means that you can see when new stuff is added without cheking blogs all of the time. I checked this morning and one of my favourite designers that Im following had added this new piece.


http://davidfoldvari.blogspot.com/

I think that this piece works well. I like the way that Foldvari uses black and white within his piece and then uses aspects of spot colour. The red text at the top of the piece brings life to the design and helps to balance the top of the design. I love the iamge itself and the ideas behind it, using the idea of unmasking by taking a face of. This is a strong image and Im sure is one of the reasons why it has been chosen as the cover for the up and coming issue of the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment