Thursday, 16 December 2010
Paula Scher
I've started to look into the work of different artists who use typography within their work. It was suggested that I look into the work of Paula Scher. I think that the examples below show how typography can be used in order to create composition. One thing that I have been looking into for a while now is how I treat the different pieces of type that I include. I have been looking at exploring different type weights and point sizes and in terms of reference the work by Scher has helped me consider how I put different pieces of type together in terms of composition.
This is a shot of one of the early images that I was playing around with to animate down down the geometry of the toilet and appear to pool across the floor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment