
I received some feedback earlier on this week so I have been working on improving my piece based on some of the suggestions that I was given. The main thing that I took from the feedback is the comment made about easing the camera. I decided that I would go a little further than this and used just one camera, rather than cutting to another camera. I have taken the feedback to ease the camera more and I have also done this at the end.
I also decided to make the type rush out of the toilet faster at the beginning and then to slow down as it pooled across the floor. It was also stated the as the camera has fully pulled out then the type should keep moving and start to poll/bunch up in the corners of the room. Taking this feedback and using it to refine my piece has helped immensely and I think that overall it has strengthened the piece in the whole.
No comments:
Post a Comment