Saturday, 18 December 2010

David Carson: Designers that use type

David Carson is renowned for the use of typography within his design work. Within the piece of work you can see that Carson has considered the use of heirarchy. In the way that he has treated the type he has used size and weight to explore the idea of dominance for example.

David Carson: Use of type

The screen shot below highlights the way that I have explored legibility and weight in the type. In the first image it shows how I have made the type legible on the inside of the toielt where the camera in close to see it inside nad in the second how I have explored weight. For example you can see how i have applied a heavier weight in the yellow type used for the word "FATS", (does to its stogy nature).

No comments:

Post a Comment