Sunday, 19 December 2010

Filming for an web advert

Last week my Dad got in touch wiht me to say that he was having some filming done, to be used within a website that he was creating for a client. I thought that I would ask if there is any chance of going along and watching, with no expectations I was really pleased when this was hapenning on one of our days of so me and Ste went along.

Here are some images from the day:


















We weren't sure what to expect on the day, however when we arrived it was a fantastic experience and I think that we have made a useful contact from it. Matt, the camera man had graduated a few years before, from Salford University and had worked for ITV, SKY, Directed music videos and also been involved in filming them himself. We had plenty of time to talk to him and he was extremely interested in our course, which we were happy to talk to him about. He then talked to us about opportunities he'd had since leaving University and he said what he personally enjoyed working on the most. He said he absolutely loved working on music videos and this was where his passion lay.

Matt said that he would take a look at our work after Christmas and I think that were going to have the opportunity to do this in his studio as he lives just around the corner from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment