"I NEED to make art. It relaxes me and energizes me at the same time", Teesha Moore.

Teesha Moore is a journal artist that I have looked at a little in the past. When looking at the work by NCC yesterday it reminded me in parts of some of the work that she creates. She uses lots of different types of media and creates aewsome designs.
I've just been looking on her blog and some of her new journal pages are just amazing. I really like the way that she integrates photography and found ephemra into her work.





http://www.teeshaslandofodd.com
http://www.teeshascircus.blogspot.com
I've just been looking on her blog and some of her new journal pages are just amazing. I really like the way that she integrates photography and found ephemra into her work.





http://www.teeshaslandofodd.com
http://www.teeshascircus.blogspot.com
How fab is bed head!
ReplyDeleteYou should deffinately check out her stuff it's aewsome! She does other things too like ceramics and dolls and stuff which are just stupidly good!
ReplyDeleteJust realised I hadn't put the URL's up. So here they are:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.teeshaslandofodd.com
http://www.teeshascircus.blogspot.com