http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzuBigAudY8
There are lots of elements within this piece which I feel make it work so well, but below are a few images of one of my favorite sections within the video. These images are from a section of the video that shows the song lyrics being written onto the lines of a book. I think the way that the animator has gone about creating this video is just great. It's so clean and crisp and integrated with the rest of the asspects within the video it makes the change between the diferent elements seem seemless.



Another section within the video which I think works really well is the section shown in the image below. The image shows a guitar amp lead moving along the top of the amp. I think that this part of the animation is a great example of how well the use of stop motion animation works within the piece.

No comments:
Post a Comment