Sunday, 1 May 2011
Glow Bug: Transition possibilities
One thing that I need to consider is the way that that my glow bug works. Then the wing casings open here the ball on the back of the bug starts to glow. In this test I have taken the idea of the red back which is the colour generally associated with these tablets and have the colour change to the yellow/green glow colour. However is this necessary? Does it need to start red and change to the yellow/green colour? Could I just keep it yellow/green from the start. A benefit of this is that if I sit my bug in the scene next to actual tablets then I could just colour correct the tablets in post, if I require. It would make this simpler and mean that I wouldn't have to have this transition from red to the yellow, just have the wing cases open/close.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment