Here are some shots of the scene within my piece where the butterfly flies over the top of the glow bugs. I have explored playing with depth of field in these shots, as a way of pulling focus on different elements within the scene. I have played around with this focus as the voice over talks about different things. For example, initially the focus is pulled on the glow bug which sits within the foregound of the peice and then as it talks about 'objects being able to decieve ... looking like other things', the butterfly in the background flies over the top of the glow bugs and as it reaches the foreground of the frame the focus is pulled to this. I tried to use depth of filed as a device in order to help draw the viewers eye to different asspects within the scene.


No comments:
Post a Comment