I have been exploring for a while now the possible things that the 'elephant beetle' could be made of from under a sink. The way that I imagine this character is for it to be the older 'matriarch' of thbe group, he's the boss! In an earlier test in which I had a play at animating walk cycle, I animated him so that the rolled a little from his shoulders and had a bit of 'attitude' so to say.
With this in mind the type of objects from under the sink that I want it to consist of are things that might have been under the sink for a while.
If something was to evolve it would take a long time, so I want to choose objects that might not necessarily be used all the time, things that might sit in the back of a couple for a while.
I have decided to use shoe polish and related objects in order to create the bug as I think that this type of objects could feasible sit in a cupboard and not be touched on a regular basis.


No comments:
Post a Comment