This video shows the original test that I created when trying to work out the best way to animate the word.
Here I had a play with the letters falling from the top, however after considering the idea of a drunk person and how they would react I'm going to animate them coming in from the left hand side of the screen. It isn't logical for them to fall from the top, so I'm going to move the letter forms from the left.
Here I had a play with the letters falling from the top, however after considering the idea of a drunk person and how they would react I'm going to animate them coming in from the left hand side of the screen. It isn't logical for them to fall from the top, so I'm going to move the letter forms from the left.
No comments:
Post a Comment