This is an image created by a photographer using the design of a Polaroid-photo as a way of presenting the piece.

http://www.photoshopuser.com/
When I found this image on the internet the first thing that came into my mind is that this could be turned into an animation. Looking at the image above I can imagine that the women could move the photos around, as her hands and arms have broken out if the frames.
I think that this could be something really interesting to have a play with and see how content within a 'framed space', (i.e. the polaroid), could interact with its surroundings.

http://www.photoshopuser.com/
When I found this image on the internet the first thing that came into my mind is that this could be turned into an animation. Looking at the image above I can imagine that the women could move the photos around, as her hands and arms have broken out if the frames.
I think that this could be something really interesting to have a play with and see how content within a 'framed space', (i.e. the polaroid), could interact with its surroundings.
No comments:
Post a Comment