Monday, 14 September 2009

Stumble Test 2

The reason why I decided to represent the word stumble in the way that I have, is because one of the first things that came into my mind was a drunk person stumbling around. I found a sound clip on the web to use that is of a drunk person slurring their words and started to have a go at animating to the soundtrack.

These videos below show little tests that I created of different ways that I want the letteres to react. Taking on persona's of drunken people!

The letter 'U' swaying backwards and forwards:


Here the letters 'B and L' have a bit of 'argy bargi':

In this test I like the way that they initially move across the screen in the wrong order and the way that they irritate each other. I would like to try to play on this a little more and maybe come to some sort of resolve, (i.e. one could knock the other to another point on the screen).

No comments:

Post a Comment