Motion Picture Company
Based: Motion Picture Company have offices in London, Los Angeles and Vancouver
I think that what this company is, is a great example of a company that fully exlpores the use of 3D and its potential. The feeling that I get from this company is that its a very big company and they are big players within the industry.
To name a few of the awards that they have been nominated for in 2010, (found on website, http://www.moving-picture.com/)
- "D&AD Nomination for Best Special Effects; Plane Stupid 'Polar Bears'
- D&AD Nomination for Best Special Effects; Virgin 'Fantastic Jounrney'
- AICP Nomination for Best Visual Effects; Syfy 'House on the Hill'
- AICP Nomination for Best Visual Effects; Coca Cola 'Finals'
- Prix Ars Electronica Hononary Mention; Plane Stupid, 'Polar Bears'
- Creative Circle Gold Award for Best Special Effects; Heinz 'Bottle'
- BAFTA Nomination for Best Visual Effects; Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince", http://www.moving-picture.com/
I've actually been put in contact with someone from the company, so hopefully I will be able to get together with the contact and arrange a portfolio crit.
One example of one of their pieces is Evian's skating babies:
No comments:
Post a Comment