Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Studio Research - Report 1


Based: Liquid TV are based in Soho in London.

I have been interested in the work that Liquid TV have produced for a couple of years now. I am very interested in the 3D work that they produce, but also the way that they explore the ways in which they use 3D to still give quite a flat appearance.

Their website describes the team as being made up of "Varied designers, animators, directors, producers and account handlers"(http://www.liquid.co.uk, Anon, 21/9/10)

"Liquid TV is an award winning cross media creative agency whose emphasis on idents, title sequences, channel branding, promotions and special effects has given us a high level of respect with broadcasters and blue chip clients" (http://www.liquid.co.uk, Anon, 21/9/10)

What do I find most interesting?
That they do all production and post production themselves and they feel that this is why they feel that there able to achieve a great standard in the desgin work that they produce. They believe that this is what makes both their UK and international work stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment