Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Studio Research - Report 2




Based: London

By the time that we left 'We Are Seventeen' when we visited them I knew that I wanted to work for a company like them. The team was small and you could definately feel a sense of respect both for the work that they wre producing and between the team themselves. In terms of freelancers they said that they would get them in as and when they needed them and they prefered that they worked in the studio, allowing for the studio atmosphere.

What do I find most interesting?
They produced work that varied in media, they seemed to have a mixed media approach to their projects and not just rely on using one type of media for a project. Also I like the idea of working on a project from start to finish. Taking an idea right through from ideas stage to post production, something that I dont think that you would be able to do in some of the larger companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment