Louis Vormittag
Earlier on in the year Louis Vormittag from 'Container Plus' came to give us a talk. It was around the time that were were doing our cross pathway collaboration projects. Louis talked a lot about working in a team and the benefits and downfalls. She told us about the collaborations that she had been involved in and the problems that she'd had.
She showed us various pieces of her work which included various types of work from 2d Design, Shop Displays, Installations, through to web design.
Web Design:


It's interesting to see a different approach to web design. Combining illustrations, with photography and turning it into an interactive piece of work.
I included these images as I thought that they highlighted the variety in the style that 'Container Plus' have. Although there is similarity in the style taken in both the web work and the installation pieces.
The main thing that I took away from this lecture was the insight that she gave us on working with other people in collaboration. Since the lecture I have collaborated a few times with different people and it has been enjoyable each time. I found this lecture useful and interesting and have refered to it since.


No comments:
Post a Comment