Monday, 26 July 2010

Photography

I've always had a passion for photography, so when I started to look at areas of interest for my self directed project, I wasn't surprised that I started to look at Photography. I started to look at Black and White/ Sepia photography as I really like this type of aesthetic. Taking into consideration my passion for photography it would interesting to try to incorporate the type of photography that I like within a project somehow.



















http://www.torfehgroup.com/en/photography.php














http://www.wea.org.uk/weanews/autumn_competition.htm





















http://www.studio7designs.com/photography/



















http://www.old-picture.com/crimean-war/000/Photography-Wagon-001.htm

Something that I noticed as I started to look for research related to photography was that I was drawn to vintage looking images. Looking at some of the images found above I love a lot of the compositions found in the pictures. I think the way that the cropping of some of these images is interesting. This is definately an area to develop further in terms of research.

No comments:

Post a Comment