Sunday, 11 October 2009

Incedental Typography Tests

I decided that I wanted to do some tests which allowed for type to be shown incidentally. So as elements passed each other whole words would be spelled out.

For example, in this clip below the text from the cover of one book would align to form the rest of the word on the other. Below is a quick test that I did using footage and then edited in After Effects.



Same again but different book and different text.



Here is a test using the idea of people passing each other with carrier bags, (very rough test!) Here the text is on the carrier bags and as they meet they show the writer of the TV Show.



This test below shows the idea of someone walking down the road. On the wall there are fly posters and as they pass the posters text on their t-shirts and text on part of the posters will meet to spell out a name. Here I have used a photo of a guy, however this element would be filmed on a green screen background. This means that I could then put it on top of a photo which has fly posters on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment